I offer tarot readings over at my Etsy. Each reading arrives to your e-mail inbox in about 3-5 business days. You’ll get a pretty PDF of your reading, including pictures of the cards and a detailed analysis of what it all means. Click here to see my Etsy ♥
My reading style could be best described as uplifting, empowering, and meant to help you get un-stuck with suggestions for possible action. I’m not one to say it and leave you hanging – I always like to provide some suggestions for how to make an outcome happen (or avoid it, depending!) That’s not to say I’m going to sugarcoat things, but I believe that even the harshest messages can be delivered gently and in a constructive way. If you’re looking for the straight dope, I’m probably not the reader for you! But if you’re looking for someone who will listen to your story and cheer you on, I’m your gal.
My policies for readings are below, and below that is a list of decks I own!
My policies for tarot readings are as follows:
- The reading must be about you. Usually there are ways to frame any question to fit this requirement: for example, instead of “how does he feel about me?” you could ask “what could I do to encourage our friendship?” If there’s a topic you’d like to ask about but you don’t know how to form your question, I can help you with it!
- I don’t mind doing anonymous readings, but it would help both of us out if you give me a little background information about the situation you’re asking about. I can’t read minds, so the more specific you are, the more I’ll be able to help you!
- I won’t always be able to answer a question that’s wondering “when will _____ happen?” I don’t believe anything the cards predict is set in stone, so timelines can always change.
- This is a judgment-free zone! Don’t be afraid to ask questions that you think are selfish or silly. The cards are objective and I will be, too.
- That said, please don’t ask me for advice regarding legal advice or your health. I’m not a lawyer or a doctor, just your friendly neighborhood witch.
- Please take all readings with a grain of salt. The cards are a guide, not an instruction manual, and ultimately you’re the one shaping your own life! The situation will change the second you act. My cards only show one of the many possible outcomes of a situation.
If you are unsatisfied with your reading or if it doesn’t seem right, please tell me! It’s impossible for me to know everything that’s going on in your life, and sometimes I’ll miss important facts simply because I don’t have all the information. I believe tarot is a two-way street, and if your reading seems off at first, we can work together to figure out what it means for you.
This is a list of the tarot and oracle decks I own! If you order a reading from me, feel free to request that the reading be done with whichever of these decks most appeals to you. If I have done a review of the deck, it will be shown as a link – click on it to check out what I have to say! My most-used decks have a * next to them (I love all of them, but these are the ones that jive most with me.)
Starchild Tarot: Akashic Edition*
Tarot of Mermaids
Victorian Fairy Tarot
Wild Unknown: Second Edition*
Green Witch Tarot
Slow Holler Tarot*
Animal Kin Oracle*
Connected and Free Alchemist’s Oracle*
Arcana of Astrology Oracle*
Magic and Manifestations Oracle
Animal Spirit Oracle*
Spirit de la Lune Oracle*
Sacred Wild Oracle*
Mini Mandala Oracle
Sacred Creators Oracle*
Lavish Earth Crystal Affirmations Deck*